26.9.10

A gentle reminder

Sometimes in our lives, we need to be reminded of what's important. Lately, I have just been doing things and working too hard that I wonder if all of this are truly worth it. Now that I have a place I could call my home and a career which I proudly built from scratch, it's time to slow down and re-think my game plan.

Blogging has been a great outlet for me to share my thoughts and just let everything out. I stopped for a while since people discouraged me from going public about my life. But you know what, at my age I would know what's right for me. Going public is my way of sharing my experiences in the hopes that people get inspired or learn a thing or two from my life. I am no guru or public figure but I know somewhere, another person is experiencing the same things I am going through and it would definitely be great to know that we are all not alone.

Let this blog remind us we should take the time to stop....and breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment