2.10.10

Gratitude

It's unfortunate a lot of people look for things they do not have and don't count the wonderful things they actually have. I am guilty of this sometimes and it's not easy to be grateful.

Life has been going really well and I have nothing to complain about. There are moments I wish I had someone to share my success and happiness with...not realizing I do have someone --- myself.

I am grateful for the cards that were dealt for me in my life. Grateful I come from a wonderful family. Thankful I am safe and healthy. Happy that I have gained the respect of my peers. Blessed that I am beautiful, inside and out.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. Gratitude is a difficult emotion to come by, especially for those who always want more. But I think sometimes it is important to just step back to see we have a lot to be grateful for. Great post.

    I am Fickle Cattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just started blogging again. Just need to document my so-called life. :)

    ReplyDelete